Friday, April 6, 2012

Heading to Washington DC

Time is moving forward and so am I. Next week, I will be taking a short road trip to Washington DC to file my VISA in person. I've been told by some reliable sources that going there should make the process go much faster. Assuming I have everything in order, I should receive my VISA in 2 or 3 months.

With each step, Brazil is getting closer and closer, and my excitement is growing along with it. God has been so faithful already by making so many things fall into place. My financial support is growing at a great pace. Everyone from church, including my friends and family, have been really encouraging and supportive of me. Penny Barrick has taken the reins for my upcoming fundraising event, a 5K Run 4 God, taking place in the early Fall. These are just a few of the things that are happening to make this transition a reality.

Of course, I want to ask all of you for prayer as I travel to DC, and also that I would have everything I need for the VISA. Also, if any of you are interesting in helping out with my Fundraising Team or being apart of the 5K event, please let me know. Thank you again for all of your support in every way!

Love you all!
Allison

1 comment:

  1. So exciting!! Thanks for the update. We are praying for you!

    ReplyDelete