Thursday, June 14, 2018

A Trip I'll Never Forget

Hi everybody! This is Ronã.

We are finally back home after one week of traveling. But all this trouble with the airline company didn’t damage the great experience I had with you guys. That was definitely the best trip I've ever had.
When I was denied for my tourist visa the first time, I felt so disappointed. I had prayed so much for the visa, and God knew I really wanted to visit the U.S. What I didn’t know at that time was that He was preparing a greater experience. He wanted me to enjoy the U.S. and Canada with my son.

Some people asked me what was the best experience in the trip. The answer is hard to tell because I had several great experiences.
I loved getting to know Allison’s family. They were so good to us all the time.

Family in North Carolina

My mother-in-law, Mona

Family in Columbus
Family in Montreal
           
Family in NYC





Visiting Allison’s home church and the other churches that have being supporting us was also a great experience.                                                                                
                                                                           
Morrow County Vineyard 
VIneyard Tuttle Crossing
Alive Vineyard in Neward
Northside Vineyard
VCDC
I enjoyed having meals with our friends and supporters. So many stories and paths that connected to us because of Jesus.          
                                               

Home group of Jim and Jo Ann McCann

The Lovely LaVerne
The Helsers
And all the adventures I had were very pleasing and exciting.    
     

Climbing Stone Mountain in Atlanta with my mom-in-law
                                 


Going to the spring OSU football game

Seeing Niagara Falls

Going Ice Skating

Seeing the snow for the first time
NYC blew my mind!
Visiting the Columbus Zoo
Oly and his cousins
I want to mention here how proud I am of Oliver. He did so well on this trip. He’s definitely a blessing. With all these travels, we expected him to be very upset, but instead, he was spreading his joy everywhere he went. Allison also put a lot of work into planning this trip. I'm so grateful for the wife I have.
Now is the part when I tell you what I took away from America. I know that you guys have your own issues, but I never felt so safe and never saw so many opportunities and high quality of life as I did in America. You guys share of what we wish we had. And when I see that almost all the missionaries that I know are from the U.S. or Canada, and how the churches in North America has being supporting churches all over the world, I understand why God blessed you all.
In a few days we’ll start our new mission in João Pessoa (Jampa). We want to honor your prayers and support. Pray that God uses us in many ways.
I also want to ask for your prayers for one of our supporters. His name is Steve Kocher. He recently had a heart attack, followed by triple bypass surgery. Let’s pray for his healing and recovery.

Steve Kocher
                                                       
As you can see from Ronã's pictures and comments, our trip was truly a blessing in so many ways. I want to thank you for welcoming our family with open arms into your homes and hearts. Your generosity and faithfulness through prayer and support allow to do this amazing work God has put before us here in Brazil. Thank you!


Love, 
The Moura Family


DONATE

10 comments:

  1. I am so Greatful yo God you made it home safely. It was such a Blessing to see you as a family . I thank The Lord Jesus for you and what He is doing in your life and the way HE is using you both. Oliie is so very special and I love and pray for you always , ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved visiting with you and meeting Rona and Oliver for the first time. What a beautiful little family you have! It was a blessing to share time with you and hear about what you are doing in Brazil. We will continue to pray that God moves mountains through you! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a blessing to spend time with you guys again! I love you all. Will be praying over your next adventure with God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Miss you too, John! Sorry I didn't mention you in this blog, but you know how thankful I am for everything you did for us.

      Delete
  5. Hey my friend, I'm so happy for your time in the US.
    BLESS YOU ALL as you enter into this new adventure with the Lord.

    your friend Bob

    ReplyDelete